Release Date: February 5, 2023
9 out of 10 dentists agree LOU doesn’t help with dental hygiene at all, but it does make all the difference for your retail and service business.
- ACH: LOU supports taking payments via ACH, as well as storing ACH bank account information for future use. This Payment Method requires setup in coordination with Evosus Financial Services.
- LOU Accounting – Check Numbers: Printed Check Numbers will appear on the following displays: Printed Check Log, Financial Posting, Account Reconciliation, General Ledger Report.
- LOU Accounting – Beginning Balances: Beginning Balances on the General Ledger Register for Income, COGS, Expense, Other Income, and Other Expense will be set to $0 when selecting the first day of the company’s fiscal year.
Feature Changes and Enhancements
There are no changes or enhancements in this release.
- LOU Accounting – Double Unbalanced GL Postings: We corrected an issue that caused an imbalance on the GL when creating and updating Expenses.
- Invoice – Void: We corrected an issue that prevented Invoices with non-Inventory SKUs with a negative QTY from being voided.
- Vendor Register Report: We corrected an issue with Vendor Register so that Voided transactions will appear on the report to correctly balance.
- Cancel Deposit Payment: We corrected an issue so that cancelling a Payment returns you to the Document Profile.
- Pool360 Prices Not Updating: We corrected an issue that caused Pool360 not to update prices when a SKU had a $0 Cost.
- Physical Count – SKU QTY: We corrected an issue that prevented QTY from updating correctly through Physical Count when SKU Type and QTY were changed.
- Payments – Review and Invoice: We corrected an issue that caused Payments not to show up in LOU when posted through Review & Invoice.
- LOU Accounting – Trial Balance: We corrected an issue that caused the Account Details not to filter by Department appropriately.
- Inventory Search – Quotes: We corrected an issue so that quotes used in SKUs will return correct search results.
- POS Transactions Missing: We corrected an issue that caused some LOU Retail POS transactions not to appear in LOU Web.
- LOU Accounting – Expense: We corrected an issue so that after clicking Save in the Update Expense modal, the Apply To Accounts grid continues to function as expected.