Release Date: August 31, 2022
I can't wait to wear my new LOUs on the first day of school!
Our development team has been hard at work on some awesome new features. Stay tuned for more information!
Feature Changes and Enhancements
- Full CSV Export for Critical Reports: Reports and all their Templates for Customers, Equipment, Vendors, SKUs, and GL Postings have a new button called Full CSV which allows you to export the complete record list for each of these reports without the 5K data limit. REMEMBER! Right-clicking anywhere in the report and selecting Export will still result in an export capped at 5K records. The new button is the only way to export the complete record list.
- Manual Receipt Cost Incorrect: We corrected an issue that prevented the Cost of an item to correctly update on the Purchase Receipt when creating a Manual Receipt and changing the Cost.
- Customer Profile – Blue Pill Broken: We corrected an issue that prevented the Company Name from displaying as the Customer Name filter when no First or Last Name is present while viewing Invoices, Payments, and POs from the Customer Profile.
- Tasks Not Appearing in My Day: We corrected an issue that prevented some Tasks from correctly displaying on My Day when they appeared on the Calendar.
- Serial Number and Received Date on PO for SOI: We corrected an issue so that the Serial Number and Received Date for a Special Order Item (SOI) will correctly display on the PO once the item is received.
- My Messages User Mentions: We corrected an issue so that a User will be correctly mentioned in a Message when the Assigned-To User is different from the User who created the document.
- Scheduled Time Doesn’t Match Audit Log: We added UTC to the Audit Log timestamp to address why Scheduled Time doesn’t always match Scheduled timestamps which reflect time zones.
- Stock Transfer from Dropdown Blank: We corrected an issue that prevented every bin with a positive QTY from appearing in the dropdown even when the total QTY for the SKU is negative.
- Printed Documents No Logo Present – Show Company Name: We corrected an issue that prevented the Company Name from appearing on Printed Documents when no Logo is present.
- Customer Portal Payments – POS Station Opening: We corrected an issue where the Customer Name was appearing as the Personnel who opened the POS Station when making a Payment via the Customer Portal. Instead, the Company Owner’s name will appear as the Opening Personnel.
- Receive Inventory SKUs in Different Order than PO: We corrected an issue that caused SKUs to be reordered on the PO Receive Inventory screen instead of displaying the same order as on the PO.
- Customer Charged Twice: We corrected an issue that caused some Customers to be charged twice when there was a communication failure between LOU and Card Processing.