Release Date: October 6, 2020
“It’s the team that completed the LOU Release in less than 12 parsecs” ~Han Solo
- Add Customer: We changed the way Customers are created in LOU Retail POS. This change is primarily behind the scenes and doesn’t impact your experience.
- POS Transactions to Server: We’ve improved the speed and reliability of moving (syncing) transactions from LOU Retail POS to LOU Web by creating a new way to perform the action. This is primarily behind the scenes. You will still perform syncs the way you’re accustomed.
Feature Changes and Enhancements
- Remove POS Station History from Sync: We’ve tweaked what data we’re moving during the sync process to increase speed and reliability. This does not affect the important data that must move between LOU Retail POS and LOU web.
- Add Confirmation Message to Back Button: We’ve added a confirmation message to the Back Button to prevent you from accidentally cancelling a Transaction by tapping the Back Button.
- POS SYNC Attempt to Sync Transaction After Completed Transaction: Transactions should sync when the transaction is completed instead of requiring you to click the SYNC button. You will no longer see a "## Transactions waiting to sync" message or be required to sync periodically. The Sync button is still available in the Configure menu for those situations where you were working offline or a sync didn't perform automatically.
- POS Create Customer Slowness: We corrected an issue with creating Customers in LOU Retail POS that caused slowness.
- LOU POS SKU Description Cut Off: We corrected an issue with creating Customers in LOU Retail POS that caused slowness.