Release Date: December 19, 2023
LOUdolph the orange nosed reindeer had a very shiny nose and if you ever saw it, you would even say it glows...
No new features in this release, but we’re hard at work on greatness. Stay tuned.
Feature Changes and Enhancements
- LOU Accounting – Pay Bills: On the Pay Bills profile, there is now a Payment Reference Number field.
- Physical Count Not Pulling All SKUs: We corrected an issue that caused some SKUs to be excluded from the Physical Count list. We’ve increased the max number of records that can be included in a Count to 20,000. 3000 records will display on Not Counted at a time. As you complete counts, LOU will add SKUs to the last page of Not Counted until all the SKUs included in the Count (up to 20,000) have been displayed for counting. REMEMBER! You can always use the Search feature to find a specific SKU included in the Count and take action.
- LOU Accounting – Account Reconciliation: We corrected an issue that caused the Apply/Unapply button to disappear.
- LOU Accounting – Account Reconciliation: We corrected an issue that caused Account Reconciliations not to be applied or unapplied appropriately.
- LOU Accounting – Journal Entry: We corrected an issue that caused the Account Line Comments not to allow spaces.