Release Notes for LOU57 July 19, 2023
Release Date: July 19 2023
LOUsers are actually winners! English is weird.
- LOU Accounting – General Ledger Register: You can run the General Ledger Register for up to a 1-year period, view Amounts as separate columns or in one column as positive and negative numbers, organize the report by Account Types or Posting Sequence, and run the report filtered for a search in the Posting Description which displays in the Source column.
- Payment Processing TSYS Error Codes: When a card transaction fails, the resulting message now displays more specific information on why the payment failed.
Feature Changes and Enhancements
- SKU Profile – Purchase Orders: Reaching Purchase Orders from the SKU Profile has been streamlined and simplified, eliminating unnecessary clicks.
- SKU Integration Screen Updates: Pool360 and Carecraft Price Update pages, as well as the Pool360 Catalog page, have been updated to the grid style aligning with various search pages throughout LOU.
- LOU Accounting -- Expense: We corrected an issue that caused an error when the Reference Number entered starts with a special character (^#$%&).
- LOU Accounting – Pay Bills: We corrected an issue that prevented an Amount Field from appearing on the Pay Bills screen when attempting to apply a Vendor Credit.
- LOU Accounting – Pay Bills Error: We corrected an issue that caused an intermittent error when attempting to click the Pay button on the Bill.
- LOU Accounting – Journal Entry: We corrected an issue that prevented Journal Entries from appearing as Drafts after being imported.
- LOU Accounting – Expenses with No GL Account: We corrected an issue that allowed you to post an Expense without the correct GL Account and Department selected.
- LOU Accounting – Expense Reference Number Duplication: We corrected an issue that allowed the same Reference Number to post on two separate Expenses. The Reference Number can still be duplicated if necessary, but LOU will now alert you to the duplication and allow you to decide whether to proceed.
- LOU Accounting – Pay Bills: We corrected an issue where the Pay Bills screen did not display all Bills when loading more. We also added a Search bar to support locating Bills to Pay.
- Pool360 – Price Updates: We corrected an issue that prevented Pool360 price updates from pulling down every 15 days.
- QuickBooks Online Integration Connectivity: We corrected an issue that caused an error when attempting to connect to QuickBooks Online through the LOU integration.
- Duplicate Customer Vanity IDs: We corrected an issue that caused Duplicate Customer IDs when importing Customers.
- POS 1.0 Invoice – Tax Amounts: We corrected an issue that prevented the Tax Amount from appearing on Invoices created from LOU Retail POS 1.0 transactions. *
- Payments – Payment Term Discount: We corrected an issue where Invoices with Payment Terms resulting in a percentage discount were not correctly saving amounts with two decimals, resulting in unbalanced transaction adjustments.
- Customer Profile – Document Create: We corrected an issue that prevented the Customer from persisting when creating a Document from the Customer Profile.
- Purchase Order Completed Date: We corrected an issue that prevented the Completed Date from appearing on the Purchase Order Profile.