Release Date: March 15 2023
Never gonna give LOU up. Never gonna let LOU down. Never gonna run around and desert LOU.
- Inventory Search Page Pt 2: Those great shortcuts on the Inventory Search page are BACK and better forever. Quickly access Vendors, Bins, Transfer, Adjust, and more.
- LOU Accounting – Vendors: The Vendor Profile has been updated for those clients on LOU Accounting. Expenses, Pay Bills, and Bank Deposits tiles will display on the Vendor Profile when LOU Accounting is live.
- LOU Accounting – Cheat Sheet: Use the Question Mark icon across various LOU Accounting pages to access a Cheat Sheet that shows how GL Accounts are increased/decreased either as a debit or credit and what the normal balance should be.
- LOU Accounting – Account Reconciliation: Keep your General Ledger and financial records accurate and in sync with Account Reconciliation. In a nutshell, you’ll be balancing your GL to your actual bank balance.
- LOU Accounting – Cash Flow Statements: Determine the liquidity and solvency of your business by looking at your cash flow from operating activities, investing activities, and financing activities with Cash Flow Statements.
Feature Changes and Enhancements
- Group Security – Shortcuts: When adding members to a group, quickly access Update Group Permissions.
- Copy Recurring Order: You can copy existing REOs that are in Onboarding or Active to a new Customer or the same Customer. IMPORTANT! This will only copy the Profile and Schedule Template boxes, allowing you to fill in the rest of the information about the REO.
- Warehouse Tile – Inventory Replenishment: We corrected an issue with the badge displaying incorrectly on Warehouse Tile – SKUs Reserved Not Available.
- Unapplied Balance in Payment Profile Text Discrepancy: We corrected an issue that prevented the Update SKU pop-up from closing correctly when the SKU was originally created with Save & Add.
- Onboarding – SKU Profile – Stock Adjustment – Transfers: Stock Adjustments and Transfers are not permitted during onboarding. A message will display, indicating you cannot proceed until the go-live date.
- Onboarding – Accounting – Control Accounts Name Missing on Screen: We corrected an issue that prevented onboarding companies from seeing their Control Accounts.
- My Messages – Reply to Email: We corrected an issue that prevented a reply from being sent to a Customer when their Electronic Message Preference is set to Email Only.
- Inventory – SKUs: We corrected an issue that caused long SKU names and descriptions to display incorrectly.
- POS1 Convert to Order – Non-LOU-Accounting: We corrected an issue that prevented Work Orders from being viewed when created through POS1 as a Convert to Order and the client is not live on LOU Accounting.
- Inventory – SKU Category Selection is Not Retained: We corrected an issue that prevented the SKU Category to remain on a SKU and the Kit SKU to which it belongs.
- Inventory – Navigating to Kit Questions From Operations: We corrected an issue that caused Operations / Kit Questions to open on the most recently accessed Kit rather than the main Kit Questions screen.
- Voided Invoice Does Not Appear on Search: We corrected an issue that prevented Voided Invoices from appearing under the Void Invoice Search page as expected.
- Distribution Methods – Prevent Deactivation when Default: We corrected an issue that allowed you to delete your Default Distribution Method.
- Distribution Method Changing on POS1 Convert to Order: We corrected an issue that caused the Distribution Method to change when converting to an Order from POS1.
- Accounting – Printing Checks Error: We corrected an issue that prevented checks from printing when special characters (such as &) were used in the Vendor Name.
- SKU Mass Update Export Timeout: We corrected an issue caused the Export for SKU Mass Update to occasionally time out.
- Pending Documents do not show Work Orders in the dropdown: We corrected an issue that prevented Documents from appearing in the Pending Documents page when the Drop Ship Feature was being used.
- Routes Not Populating Within Task: We corrected an issue that prevented Routes from populating on Tasks.
- Accounting Code Missing from GL Search when Enabled: We corrected an issue that prevented Account Codes from displaying on the GL correctly when Prefixes were being used.
- Checklist not loading in LOU Schedule Mobile App: We corrected an issue that caused the name of the Checklist, but not the actual Checklist, to display in the LOU Schedule Mobile App.
- Invoice Status – Voided Invoices Missing Status: We corrected an issue that caused Voided Invoices not to show the VOID Status.
- Vehicles and Assets Create Duplicate Tasks: We corrected an issue that caused multiple Vehicle and Asset assignments to create multiple Tasks instead of a single Task.
- LOUs Reports – Payments and Voids Show Incorrect Amounts: We corrected an issue so that LOUs Reports Payment Transaction Amounts correctly match the GL Posting, Payment Profile, and Payment Tile Reports.
- Incorrect Customer Balance: We corrected an issue that caused an Unapplied Payment to create a credit on the Customer Account.
- Empty Task when Closing or Cancelling Create Task: We corrected an issue that caused an Empty Task to be created when you click the Create Task pop-up and then Cancel out or use the X to close out.
- Invoices – Pending Error Message and Profile Info Missing: We corrected an issue that caused an Error Message on Pending Invoices opened with information missing in the Profile box.
- Purchase Order – Create: We corrected an issue that caused Expected and Confirmed Dates for Today or in the future to give an error.
- QuickBooks Online Integration: We corrected an error message for clarity. When there are accounts unmapped to QuickBooks Online, the message will indicate there are unmapped accounts without giving a number that includes inactive accounts.
- Customer IDs: We corrected an issue that caused imported Customers to have duplicate IDs.
- Make Deposit – Tax: We corrected an issue that prevented Taxes from displaying correctly when selecting Make Deposit from the Outcome box at the top of documents.