Release Date: March 25, 2020
This release packs a punch! Check out the new features, feature enhancements, and bug fixes below. Have any questions? Reach out to email@example.com.
- NOTES: You are now able to enter notes on SKUs, Vendors, and Customer Profiles! See Create Inventory SKUs, Create Vendors , and Create and Manage Customers for details.
- Payment Profile: The Payment Profile Page will display a captured Signature, if present.
- Pending Invoices: There is a new Tile available to Admins through Operations / Accounting / Pending Invoices
- Unapplied Payments : There is a new Tile available to Admins through Operations / Accounting / Unapplied Payment
- Deposit Total: Orders on which a Deposit has been made will now display the new order total and deposit paid.
- TSYS Certification: LOU is certified to process payments when the card is not present.
Feature Changes and Enhancements
- POS Station Messaging: While posting a payment in LOU Web, if you choose a POS Station that is not associated with a Merchant Account, you will see a message letting you know. Merchant Accounts are required to process card payments and move funds to your account.
- Duplicate Checks on SKU Beginning Balances: When creating Beginning Balances for SKUs manually, LOU will prevent you from creating duplicate entries.
- SKU Import Batch Processing: We improved SKU Imports performance to allow for faster imports.
- SKU Vendor Codes: Vendor SKU now appears on the SKU Profile Vendor Tile.
- Invoice Documents: There is now a confirmation message in place to prevent accidentally Invoicing a document. When you click the Invoice All or Partial Invoice buttons, you will receive a confirmation message asking you if you’re sure you want Invoice.
- Special Characters in Text Messaging: Standard special characters such as parentheses, ampersands, dollar signs, and percentage signs will no longer prevent text messages from going through to your customers in their entirety.
- Sales Tax: Sales Tax no longer applies to non-taxable SKUs in a Kit. LOU can correctly apply Sales Tax to the Kit SKU while excluding the amount for the non-taxable items included in the Kit.
- Inactive Vendors: Inactive Vendors will no longer appear in the dropdown on SKU Create.
- Selected Routes: When a Route has been selected in the task and that task is updated, the Route will not be cleared.
- Stock Transfers in Eaches: Stock Transfers using the UOM Each will no longer cause FIFO Log issues.
- Exceptions in a Spreadsheet Import: There was an issue preventing corrected exceptions from importing. That has been resolved.
- Serial Number SKUs on Return: When a Serialized SKU is returned to a different stock site, it will display correctly.
- Force Password Reset and Forgot Password: Links were not working for some people. This has been corrected.
- Promoting Estimates: Promoting Estimates now correctly maintain quantities.
- Create Work Order: Corrected issue that prevented Foundation users from creating Work Orders.
- Subtotal on Sales Order: Corrected issue where the subtotal wouldn’t display on a Sales Order created by going to the SKU first.
- FIFO Log: Corrected issue where Cost was incorrect with PO Receipt when using a secondary Vendor and UOM greater than Each.
- Deactivated Users: When you deactivate a user, it is now correctly deactivated and removed from Personnel.
- Zero Balance Invoice: When an Order is invoiced for $0 (ie: Warranties), the Invoice will correctly change to Complete status and be removed from the Pending Invoices list.
- Default Bins: Default Bin set for Primary Stock Site is now correctly recognized on the SKU when added to a Document.
- Complex Sales Order: Corrected issue where complex Sales Orders promoted from Estimates were unable to be Invoiced.
- Spreadsheet Imports: Spreadsheet Imports now correctly recognize blank/null value.