Release Date: January 30, 2020
This is the last release prior to clients going live.
· Deposits: When a deposit has been made on an order, that amount will correctly reflect on the printed version of the document.
· PoolCorp Integration: Batch processing for the SKU mass imports. To maintain performance, LOU will manage SKU mass imports in batches. For additional information, see Understanding Batch Processing.
Feature Changes and Enhancements
· Performance: Reduced the data in temporary holding table for POS transactions
· Product Setup Tool (PST): For clients in Onboarding, a task to help match SKU Categories to Financials (General Ledger) has been added.
· LOU Billing: Corrected issue where LOU was invoicing and sending receipts to account owners daily.
· Merchant Accounts: Enabled testing of Live merchant accounts
· Double Invoicing: Corrected the duplicated data in LOU resulting from an issue where some clients were inadvertently invoiced twice upon sign up. When a client purchases LOU and the invoice processes, certain data points are created within LOU such as Document Prefixes and Chart of Account Defaults . The double invoicing caused LOU to create these data points twice in the client’s database. This has been corrected.
· SKU Categories: SKU Categories created through an Inventory Import were not appearing when mapping SKU Categories to Financials. This has been corrected.
· PoolCorp SKU Import Wizard: Fixed image in UI
· Chart of Accounts: Corrected Sales Tax Expense account labeling from liability to expense specifically for Sales Tax Due, not Sales Tax Collectable.
· Add a SKU: Fixed issue with nonresponsive Cancel button.
· Add a SKU: SKUs now correctly allow the creation of negative Cost and Sell pricing.
· FIFO/GL: Corrected post on FIFO and GL if a stock adjustment is backfilled from a negative.
· Purchase Receipt: Corrected issue preventing voids using a greater UOM than Each.