Release Date: February 10, 2020
This is a patch release. No new features are included.
N/A for Patch Releases
· Create a Task in a Work Order: This fix corrects issue preventing you from creating a Task within a Work Order.
· Printed Documentation Subtotal: This fix corrects spacing issue where printed Sales Orders, Work Orders, and Estimates were not displaying Subtotal amounts correctly when orders were greater than $1000.
· Schedule Division Creation: This fix allows you to create a Schedule Division correctly from Product Setup > Service > Schedule Division.
· Dispatcher and Primary Personnel List Dropdowns: This fix corrects issue where inactive users were showing in the Dispatcher and Primary Personnel dropdowns when updating or creating a Schedule Division.
· Duplicate Personnel on Schedule Calendar: This fix corrects issue where names were duplicating on the calendar and tasks. The Calendar will now correctly display the user’s Alias (when present) or Name.