Release Date: February 23, 2022
LOU is IN the computer?!
- Customer Portal : Allow your Customers to stay connected and access important information about their account 24/7 by using the new Customer Portal. View Pending Documents, view the Customer Statement, make Online Payments, Send Messages, Confirm Appts, and more!
- My Transactions – Customers: Previously known as Personnel Customer History, this new and improved feature allows you to quickly see your recent History related to Customers. Customers, Orders, Estimates, Payments, and Invoices are listed here!
- Customer Equipment Spreadsheet Import: Speed up your onboarding process by uploading your Customers’ Equipment straight to their Customer Profile.
Feature Changes and Enhancements
- Deposits – Go to Order: You can jump right back to the Order from the Applied Deposits page with a new link!
- Deposits – Hide Totals: In line with recent changes to Estimate Taxes, we have updated the Deposits box on Documents pages to reflect the Total of Deposits and no longer display the Order Total/Balance. This more accurately reflects Deposit information.
- Deposits – Totals on Printed Orders: Printed Documents will now correctly reflect all Deposits received on the Order and the Balance Due after Deposits.
- Customer Contacts: The Alternate Contacts detail previously found in Account Settings on the Customer Profile has been moved to a new tile on the Customer Profile called Contacts. It's now easier than ever to access and create additional contacts for your Customers.
- Document Printing – Labor SKU Line: We corrected an issue where the Personnel Alias Name was not displaying on the Printed Documents as expected.
- Update Customer – Email: We corrected an issue that treated the email address as a required field. Email is not a required field and Customer Records can be saved without an email address.
- Inventory Search – SKU Quantities Tile: We corrected an issue when a SKU Category was selected from the Inventory Search, the SKU Quantity box appeared twice.
- Work Order – Add Task: We corrected an issue where a Task was still created when clicking Cancel or using the X to close the Task Create window.
- Error Closing POS Station: We corrected an issue that caused errors when closing POS Stations.
- Customer Statement Settings – Website: We corrected an issue that prevented a website from being recognized as valid without the https:// included in the address.
- Manual Receipt Search: We corrected an issue that prevented the Search from functioning as expected.
- LOU User Invite – Email with Capital Letter: We corrected an issue that caused errors when inviting users with a capital letter in their email. LOU does not accept capitals. LOU will auto-lowercase the email address to prevent errors and allow invitations and sign-in.
- Payment Page – Applied Deposit Formatting: We corrected an issue that caused formatting to be askew when a SKU had a long description.
- Stock Adjustment UOM: We corrected an issue that caused the UOM of a SKU to be inaccurate when performing a Stock Adjustment or Transfer. The General Ledger and Reports will now accurately reflect stock changes.
- Manual Receipt Search: We corrected an issue that prevented searching for SKUs in the dropdown for Manual Receipts.
- Document Printing – Terms & Conditions: We corrected an issue that prevented SKU-level T&Cs from printing in the same order they appear on the Order when printing a document.
- Routes: We corrected an issue that prevented Routes from refreshing to include new Routes created.
- Stock Adjustment/Transfer Search: We corrected an issue that prevented the Date filter from being correctly used in Searches when set.
- First Name/Last Name Character Limits: We corrected an issue that allowed unlimited characters to display for First Name/Last Name, causing Display issues throughout LOU. The characters have been limited in line with standard practices to 50 characters for Display Name. Names in excess of 50 characters will be truncated when displayed.
- Favorite Reports: We corrected an issue that prevented a report saved to My favorites from loading.
- REO Processing: We corrected an issue that caused REOs to skip processing.
- Document Search – Search Bar: We corrected an issue that caused the previous document Search ID to remain in the Search Bar when refreshing a search page.