Release Date: November 3, 2021
Election Night results are in and the winner is LOU!
There are no new features in this release. However, we’re hard at work on several great, new features coming soon! Stay tuned!
Feature Changes and Enhancements
- Schedule Confirmation Messages: We made some important behind-the-scenes updates to the batch process. This change helps improve the way LOU handles sending important reminder messages when an appointment was confirmed and then changed. This change does not impact the way you use Schedule Confirmation Messages.
- Creating Schedule Task on Cancel: We corrected an issue where clicking cancel on the Schedule Task pop-up was creating an empty Task.
- Order By Date Orders Report: We corrected an issue where the Created Date column shows the correct dates when sorting.
- Customer Statement – My Communication Preferences: We corrected an issue so that the My Communications Preferences button should be visible for Customers who may wish to change their communication settings on their statement.
- Beginning Balances: We corrected an issue where Beginning Balances were disappearing once the Company went live. These Beginning Balances should remain visible even after Go-Live.
- Spreadsheet Import – SKU Category: We corrected an issue where the Actions Menu for the SKU Categories Import Details was not closing after selecting Edit.
- SKU Profile – Create SKU Vendor: We corrected an issue where black SKU Vendors were being created when canceling out of the Create SKU Vendor pop-up in the SKU Profile.
- Customer and PO Search: We corrected an issue that caused search terms to function differently across different search pages when looking up Customer information.
- Duplicate Payment IDs on Separate Customer Payments: We corrected an issue that caused two separate Customer Payments to end up with the same Payment ID. IDs should be unique identifiers and not repeated.
- SKU Terms & Conditions: We corrected an issue that caused SKU Terms & Conditions only to appear on printed documents when the General Terms & Conditions were configured and added for that document type. SKU T&C will now appear regardless of the General T&C settings when that SKU is present on the document.