Release Date: August 11, 2021
If there was a problem, yo, we’ll solve it! Check out our notes while the team patches it.
This is a patch release. No new features this time!
Feature Changes and Enhancements
No enhancements in a patch release! Stay tuned for LOU32…
- Printed Documents – Customer Name: We corrected an issue that caused the Customer Name to print on documents as “First, Last”.
- Documents – Missing/Overlapping Text: We corrected an issue that caused SKU line items to overlap other column details or not display on printed documents at all.
- Documents – Company Name: We corrected an issue that caused the Company Name not to print when First and Last Names do not exist.
- Customer Imports – Incorrect Validation: We corrected an issue that prevented the Customer Import Templates from being exported.
- GL Postings – COGS & Inventory Asset: We corrected an issue that caused the GL to post inaccurately when the SKU Quantities exceeded QTY 1.
- Payment – Duplicate Payments: We corrected an issue that allowed users to open two Payment windows and collect a Payment on a single balance twice.
- Payment – Duplicate Payments (2): We corrected an additional issue where duplicate payments were created based on Payment ID. Duplicate ID checks will run incrementally until a unique ID is found, preventing these duplicates.
- SKU Categories Spreadsheet Imports: We corrected an issue that caused the existing SKU Categories to change to all lowercase when importing additional SKU Categories.
- Payments – Partial Authorizations Not Reversing: We corrected an issue that caused Payment – Partial Authorization declines not to void properly, resulting in duplicate payments on additional efforts to collect.
- REO Processing – Tasks on Wrong Day: We corrected an issue that caused the Recurring Order Contract Tasks to be created on the wrong day. This fix is retroactive, meaning it will go through and correct existing Tasks as well as Tasks created going forward.